1) What time does the conference start?
A) We are aiming to start with a buffet style dinner from 17:30 - 19:30
2) When will the conference finish on the Sunday?
A) This is still to be confirmed.
3) What is the cut off point for making changes to my booking?
A) All changes MUST be made with Graeme by no later than 9th January 2017
4) Can I bring one of my younger leaders with me?
A) Deep Impact is a conference aimed at over 18's but we also recognise that there are many 16 & 17 year old Apprentice Leaders that you are training and working with, each delegate can bring 1 Apprentice Leader with them.
5) Where can I get a copy of the seminar programme before hand?
A) The seminar programme is not available on the 2017 Conference page of this website yet. Watch this space as we hope to have it uploaded before the conference!
6) What do I do if my arrival time is going to be after the main session?
A) If you are going to arrive after the official check in time, please let Graeme know what your estimated arrival time will be so we can notify the hotel.
7) Can I use the leisure facilities in the hotel?
A) YES! We recommend you take some relaxed time over the weekend and spend some time using the fantastic facilities available to you.